Turbo Blend VS
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or turning over a new raw, vegan, or vegetarian leaf, the TurboBlend VS is just the tool for you. Easily create a new variety of dishes with tremendous flavor and nutrition, from Tropical Avocado Salsa to Chocolate Dream Pie.
- Live Fresh recipe book contains hundreds of raw, vegan, and vegetarian recipes.
- Includes DVD cooking class hosted by raw food author Ani Phyo.
- 64-ounce container quickly processes whole-food smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, and more.
- Filtration Bag is perfect for juicing, sprouting, and preparing nut milks.
Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix blender, you’ll enjoy:
- Commercial-grade, powerful, 2-peak horsepower motor that propels blades up to 240 mph to blend the toughest ingredients
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn and more, with a single machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- 7-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
In the Box
Live Fresh Recipes includes hundreds of raw, vegan, and vegetarian recipes and an easy-to-follow getting started section.
Let’s Get Started! DVD, hosted by Raw Food Author Ani Phyo, shows you how to use your Vitamix TurboBlend VS to prepare healthy and tasty Vitamix meals.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64-ounce container with a special collar and tapered design to prevent it from hitting the blades.
100% hemp Filtration Bag for preparation of high-quality nut milk, juicing, and sprouting.
- 20.5 in tall (with container in place)
- 8.75 in deep
- 7.25 in wide
- 10 lb 9-ounce
- cord length: 6 ft
Vitamix Blender Base
- 2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 64-ounce Container
- Height: 13.4 in
- 64-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Vitamix warrants to the owner that if this Machine (a “Machine” consists of a motor blender base and any containers purchased together) fails within 5 years from the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use, Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Machine or component part of the Machine free of charge.
If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Machine or component part of the Machine cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Machine free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference.
Family-owned and operated since 1921, Vitamix is an industry leader in high-performance blending technology, providing the highest-quality blending equipment to consumers and the foodservice industry in more than 80 countries throughout the world. Every Vitamix product is built by at our world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio using a strategic selection of only the finest premium materials. As a result, Vitamix is continually recognized by leading consumer magazines and award organizations for its cutting-edge product innovation.
Vitamix is trusted by more professional chefs and major chain restaurants than any other brand to create a variety of fresh, flavorful dishes from whole-food ingredients. Besides preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the machine can be used to quickly prepare frozen drinks, smoothies, nut butters, frozen desserts, dips, and salsas for everyday life and weekend entertaining.